Is your toilet noisy, running non-stop or lacking suction for flushing power? These problems can often be remedied with repairs. If not, you may need a new toilet to ensure maximum efficiency. The average running toilet consumes up to 7,500 gallons of water per year, wasting a fragile natural resource and your money. Toilet problems require immediate repair to keep them from becoming more serious and expensive.
Common Toilet Troubles
We repair all of the following issues:
• Constantly running toilet
• Leaking components
• Insufficient flushing power
• Tank problems
• Malfunctioning valves
• Backflow prevention device replacement
Toilet Installation & Replacement
Want to upgrade to a new, more efficient toilet? Bullseye Plumbing installs all makes and models, including the following types of toilets:
• Low-flow: Uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush
• One-piece: Low-profile, tankless models, saving space in small bathrooms
• Dual-flush: Uses less water to flush liquid waste than solid waste
• Elongated: Larger toilet bowl provides more seating area
• Pressure-assisted: Water is flushed with compressed air for better cleaning power
• Self-cleaning: Ultra-hygienic model automatically sanitizes and disinfects after each use
Bullseye Plumbing will go the extra mile to provide an honest team of knowledgeable plumbers while offering competitive rates. We believe in doing the job right the first time, utilizing top quality industry standard parts to ensure that everything works properly. You can trust Bullseye Plumbing to provide you with the service you deserve, satisfaction guaranteed!
Call us today for an immediate FREE no-obligation estimate. (650) 515-6607. For non-emergencies, you may email us at email@example.com or use our convenient Contact Us page. Our staff will contact you within 24 hours to schedule.