Currently the Cost Sharing Program will be active after July 1st, please call to get started or fill out the form below:
Cost Sharing Program
The Private Sewer Lateral Cost Sharing Program provides grants from the City of San Mateo to property owners for 50% of the cost of a full sewer lateral replacement (from where it exits the structure to the main line connection), with a maximum grant of $5,000.
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR COST OF REPAIRING A PRIVATE SEWER LATERAL??
Spot repairs and partial repairs are not included in the cost sharing program. All types of properties (residential, commercial, multi-family, etc.) that are located in the City of San Mateo are eligible for the full lateral replacement cost sharing.
For additional information, please see the Program Application, the Cost Sharing Program overview, the Reimbursement Request form, and the FAQ‘s.
Please note that funding for the program is limited and available on a first come, first served basis for this fiscal year (July 2014 – June 2015)
6 Simple Steps to participate if you are having a sewer issue.
1) Contact the City of San Mateo – will inspect to see if a sewer main problem(city’s responsibility) or a sewer lateral problem (your responsibility)
2) If a sewer lateral problem, Contact Bullseye Plumbing @ 650.515.6607 and we will clear the blockage.
3) Contact City @ 650.522.7334 to arrange for a free video inspection and complete an application form. They will determine what needs to be repaired and eligible for reimbursement.
4) Contact Bullseye Plumbing @ 650.515.6607 to perform the needed repairs.
5) Bullseye Plumbing will obtain all permits from the City prior to starting any work.
6) Request reimbursement from the City.
For non-emergencies, you may email us at email@example.com or use our convenient Contact Us page. Our staff will contact you within 24 hours to schedule.